Monday, November 16, 2015

I Will Not Change My Facebook Profile Photo To The French Flag

Oh I know, you are thinking that I am totally heartless and do not care what happened this past Friday night in the capital of France, Paris.
That is the furthest from the truth.
One of the reasons that I write this blog in the first place is to point out that we are in a real war, the War Against Islamofacist Terror, as I have coined it.
What happened in Paris was an extension of this war.
The photo below is the inside of the Bataclan nighclub that was seized and where the height of the carnage occurred. An American, Nohemi Gonzalez, a student at California State University, Long Beach, was among one of the dead. The event was a concert being performed by the American rock band, The Eagles of Death Metal.

This is what the Islamic State does on a constant basis. This is but a death cult.
The following is what I believe for myself and not intended to offend for the sake of offending people. Everyone has a reason for what they do or don't do. This is why I won't.
I won't change my profile photo to the French flag because I find it a cheap way to show support. To me, I will support France in all that it does to fight back against the evil Islamic State. That includes calling the enemy what it is.RADICAL Islam. It is not the whole religion. It is a low percentage but very high numbers that support a radical ideology that is akin to the seventh century that they would like to return.
I won't change my photo profile because I still have my remembrance of 9/11/01 when RADICAL Islamic savages brought the war here to the United States. Make no mistake, this is a world-wide war. These RADICAL Islamics want their brand of "pure" seventh-century Islam to be around the world.
To me, changing a photo to show solidarity means I will show solidarity for what needs to be done. As the French president, Francois Hollande, said it was an act of war and that the French response would be pitiless. And France has already shown that it will take the fight right to the Islamic State and bombed the de facto capital of the Islamic State, Raqqa. I expect more of this. Too many that have changed their photo will not support the response that is needed for what has been declared an act of war.
No, I will keep my profile photo to show my remembrance of 9/11 as support for France and all that they will have to do to respond and maybe nudge us timid, sleeping Americans back to real action.
Vive La France! Vive La Amerique!

No comments: