Saturday, January 02, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well, Happy New Year to one and all!
Here is to a great 2010 to all.
I have been out of commission thanks to a lovely stomach virus. Will not gore you with details.
Lets just say I did not enjoy the Rose Parade in person this year. But that doesn't deter me from thinking this is going to be a good year.
As long as there are sports, good friends and a higher power (in my case God through believing in Jesus Christ as his son and my savior), every thing else will work it self out.
Anyway, to everyone,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Rightwingsnarkle said...

...a higher power (in my case God through believing in Jesus Christ as his son and my savior)

Wait - wha? In your case?

Doesn't that case apply to everybody in the whole freaking world? In your cristianist view of things, aren't we all supposed to bow down to magic flying jesus son o' god, or else suffer the fires of hell for eternity?

I mean, you're not leaving open the possibility that there are other viable deities, teachers, and prophets, are you - folks like buddha, mohammed, vishnu, and L. Ron Hubbard?

You can't be serious - it can't actually be OK with you for some people to not buy-in to some religion, to actually be - gasp - atheists and/or secular humanists.

And I won't even get into the whole lesbian bishop thing.

That just can't be. Please clarify.