Sunday, September 06, 2009

The Resignation Letter Of Van Jones

Here it is, given to the chair of the Council on Environmental Quality. Nancy Sutley. The resignation of commie green "czar", Van Jones.
A couple of highlights that stick out from the letter.
Firstly, this interesting aside:

"I have been inundated with calls - from across the political spectrum - urging me to "stay and fight." '

Ah, hello? Please tell what reputable conservative and or Republican told Mr. Jones to "stay and fight"? If there is one, let me know. All I can write is that I can not see this man being in the halls of government period.
And this is rich, since from all that has been written and even spewed from the mouth of Mr. Jones about the United States:

"It has been a great honor to serve my country."

I am going to assume Mr. Jones does mean the United States.
But the overall letter is one that could not have been written willingly by Mr. Jones. No doubt that if he had his druthers, Mr. Jones would indeed stand and try to keep his position of green "jobs" czar.
And this goes back to why President Obama asked some of the left and looniest to be "czars" and not members of the cabinet. Interesting indeed.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Meg Whitman (CA GOP gubernatorial candidate) thinks he's nifty...

There's a guy over in Oakland, I think his name is Van Jones. And he and I were on a cruise last summer in the Arctic, on climate change. And I got to know him very well. And a lot of the work he's doing to enfranchise broader communities I'm a big fan of. He's doing a marvelous job... I'm a huge fan of his. He is very bright, very articulate, very passionate. I think he is exactly right.

Righty64 said...

I have been leaning towards California Insurance Commissioner Steve Poizner. This could put me right over to hsi side, no problem. Amazing, this Jones guy!

Anonymous said...

"across he political spectrum" = far left to very very far left