Thursday, August 06, 2009

Democrats Unhinged

It has come to this for President Obama and the Democrats in the Great So-Called Health Care "Reform" debate.
A proponent of the so-called health care "reform" reduced to slapping an opponent who was debating her husband.
And it appears that the slapper, Karen Miracle, is the treasurer of the Hillsbourough (Florida) Democrat Club. And the wuss of a husband, Garry Miracle, is the political director.
Oh yes, slap your opponents into submission! Yeah, that's the ticket!
This is on the heels of the Speaker of The House, Nancy Pelosi (D-Cal) referring to those of us opposed to the so-called health care "reform" as, get this, robots, shills for the eeeevvvviiiillll health insurance companies. But that is not enough. No, Mrs. Pelosi said that people were running around with signs that had swastikas on them.
And, because the California whack job that Mrs. Pelosi is, her sister-in-crime, Ma'am Sen. Barbara Boxer had to one-up her. Ma'am Sen. Boxer said that she had not seen such "well dressed" people at these town hall meetings since the Bush-Gore debacle of 2000. I'm sorry Ma'am Sen. Boxer. If I were to come to see you at a town hall. Wait, my bad, you are not having one! But if you did, I will show up in a torn t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops. And of course, I expect you to look the same. You know, nearly 70 year-old gals always look great in that kind of outfit.
Sorry that I have the wrong idea about meeting with and asking my representatives questions about the so-called health care "reform".
But damn, I am now a member of a "mob" because I, along with the rest of us being paid off by big health insurance, want to ask our representatives questions and maybe, just maybe, change enough minds to oppose this ill-advised nationalization of one-sixth of the American economy.
I am glad to be part of this "mob". I am going to my congressman's town hall meeting this Tuesday. I will try to ask questions. And maybe I will be able to share with some people this little bit of information why maybe, just maybe it is not all that wonderful to do what President Obama and the Dems want to do with health care delivery.
Of course, that is if a Democrat goon does not try to sic his wife to slap me!

3 comments:

Reaganite Republican said...

These shameful episodes of the DNC calling Obamacare protesters paid shills -even running TV ads to slander them- and Nancy Pelosi seeing imaginary Swastikas should make clear to anyone still giving Obama the benefit-of-the-doubt just what these far-left elitists think of your opinion.

Note that whenever Obama, Emanuel, or Gibbs are asked about why polls show SO many people oppose their misguided Cap-n-Trade and Obamacare proposals, they ALWAYS segue-right-into "we need to educate the public...".

LOL- save your breath guys, Constitutionally-aware patriots don't take lectures from Marxists.

http://reaganiterepublicanresistance.blogspot.com

Rightwingsnarkle said...

Ooooh, a Hoover Fellow writing in the Washington Times.

There's some credibility for ya.

Q - What do you call the person who graduates last in his medical schoolo class?

A - Doctor

PS - I'd give you a slap if I thought it would knock a little sense into you.

AmPowerBlog said...

I'll be at the Schiff protest, Mark!!