Wednesday, March 04, 2009

This Cat Has Problems




I actually feel sorry for this poor cat. I mean, look at it. He looks so sad and maybe it is because he is deemed the World's Ugliest Cat.


Now, as many of you regular readers know, I am very partial to dogs. But, I have warmed up to cats lately. And, seeing Ugly Bat Boy, I have to say I feel sad for the poor fellow.


Now, Ugly Bat Boy-who should have a horrible complex for getting such a horrible name-is simply a cat with no hair on its head. A baldy. But, if one takes a look at the Chinese Crested Dog over here, Ugly Bat Boy looks beautiful in comparison. BTW, his name was Sam.

Sad, isn't it?!

What is worse is that there has been on Animal Planet a World's Ugliest Dog competition. No word on an ugly cat one.

Well, I just thought that I would bring this to your attention.

1 comment:

Pat Jenkins said...

all of God's creatures are beautiful...