Friday, September 05, 2008

The Marching Orders From John McCain

I have had my share of, oh, distress about the Republican presidential nominee, Sen. John "F--- You" McCain.
Yes, I backed Mitt Romney. Hoped that once Mr. Romney dropped out of the race and Sen. "F--- You" McCain one the nomination, Mr. Romney would be tapped to be the number two on the ticket.
But, much to my dismay, Sen. "F--- You" McCain came from right field and introduced the United States to Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and asked her to be his number two.
Once again, I got my grill cleaned by Sen. "F--- You" McCain.
Now, I really believe that Sen. "F--- You" McCain is going to win the White House.
And, these closing words from the Republican presidential nominee are what will get out the volunteers and those who have been sitting on the fence:

I'm going to fight for my cause every day as your President. I'm going to fight to make sure every American has every reason to thank God, as I thank Him: that I'm an American, a proud citizen of the greatest country on earth, and with hard work, strong faith and a little courage, great things are always within our reach. Fight with me. Fight with me.
Fight for what's right for our country.
Fight for the ideals and character of a free people.
Fight for our children's future.
Fight for justice and opportunity for all.
Stand up to defend our country from its enemies.
Stand up for each other; for beautiful, blessed, bountiful America.
Stand up, stand up, stand up and fight. Nothing is inevitable here. We're Americans, and we never give up. We never quit. We never hide from history. We make history.
Thank you, and God Bless you.


For all that I have disagreed with our nominee, Sen. John "F--- You" McCain, it is this stirring call to arms that make me more than glad that he and Gov. Palin are running against the Messiah Machine.
Sen. John McCain loves the United States and last night, he showed it and I believe we will be seeing that in the next two months.
When the Messiah Machine hits at The GOP Duo, remember these word.
STAND UP AND FIGHT!

5 comments:

Rick Frea said...

Yes. What a great and brilliant speech this turned out to be. Like you, McCain wasn't my first choice, but he has made some brilliant political moves lately. Even Rush Limbaugh now calls him McBrilliant.

Rightwingsnarkle said...

In the end, falling in line, following marching orders - that's exactly what rightwing authoritarian followers do.

It's what you're made for.

Color me not surprised. Not the least bit.

Kevin said...

RWN your snarkiness doesn't help Michelle Obama's kids!

Rightwingsnarkle said...

RWN your snarkiness doesn't help Michelle Obama's kids!

You'll have to help me out here, Gay Bigot. What are you even talking about?

Anonymous said...

Oh Snark! Keep 'em coming. Maybe you could invent a phrase like "Obamessiah" to indicate a similar wanton disregard of a candidate's credentials.