Thursday, September 25, 2008

Comment Moderation

Because a certain someone that likes to comment on this site went over to another site and completely insulted the blogger, I have to put on the comment moderation for a while.
I have NO problem with debate. I enjoy give and take, with friends and foes. BUT, when commenter uses this blog to go to other blogs and verbally assault the blogger, I have to take some responsibility and keep a leash on so that this does not become more of an issue in the future.
I know that this election season, death march as it is, has gotten everyone on all sides excited. And, I love the sometime sarcasm of some of my fellow bloggers and or readers. BUT, again, do not use this site to stray onto someone else's and verbally abuse them. It shows that you are nothing but an immature dolt that needs to grow up.
Please, feel free to keep commenting. But remember, as the blogger here, I get to set the rules. And, for a while, comment moderation is one of the rules.

1 comment:

Pat Jenkins said...

keep her pg-13 64 for my virgin ears... and by the way tough ticket for ucla home games this year huh?..not... he he....