Saturday, August 23, 2008

Does This Comment Get Pawlenty Thrown Under The Straight Poop Express?

I must say, Minnesota governor, Tim Pawlenty has a lot going for him to be a finalist in the Sen. John "F--- You" McCain veepstakes.
But I am kind of wondering why he would have made this comment about Sen. Messiah Barack's running mate.
I mean, was suggesting Gen. David Petreaus would have been a better choice for Sen. Messiah Barack suppose to be a joke? I think a rather bad one at that. I believe that my dog, Scout the Wonder Dog, has laid a better turd than that comment of Gov. Pawlenty.
I, like Sen. "F--- You" McCain admire and respect Gen. Petreaus. But for Gov. Pawlenty to suggest that he would make a good choice-for the other side-shows why these off-handed comments may come back to haunt the person that said it.
I think that this may be something that even an aisle-walker like Sen. "F--- You" McCain can not tollerate. Since he will not choose a pro-abortion veep, maybe Gov. Pawlenty does not want the nod. Hence, maybe he will get a close up of the wheels of the Straight Poop Express as they drive over him.
Sometimes, things are just better left unsaid. I think this is one of those times.

No comments: