Monday, May 19, 2008

More Snobbery From The Hollyweird Crowd

According to Moviefone, actress Nicole Kidman is not a fan of the Cracker Barrel restaurant:
He's a little bit country, she's a little bit fancy Oscar-winning actress. According to the National Enquirer, pregnant Nicole Kidman threw a fit when hubby Keith Urban took her to lunch at the less-than-ritzy Cracker Barrel.
Now, there are no Cracker Barrel restaurants in California. And, that is a shame. But, I was introduced by accident on the family trip to Mt. Rushmore last year. And, I think it is a great place. Great food and, here is one for Nicole, real people. And some of the real people may even be your fans!
Now, I am not a real fan of country music, but I will say that in my estimation, Keith Urban has good taste!
Once again, another from the Hollyweird elite show their true colors. They love when we show up to see their usually inane movies. Or, they love when we watch their television shows. But to actually associates with the fly-over people?! No way.
At least the country music crowd does not, to my knowledge, have an elitist attitude. That is why I think so many Americans take a liking to the country crowd. It is what I do like about the musicians and the people. They keep it real.
A word to Nicole Kidman.
Next time Keith wants a little home-down cooking, go along, sit back and enjoy what the rest of us enjoy. With and open mind, you may realize what the rest of us like and enjoy. And, you may enjoy it too!

No comments: